CSV will host a 9AM WOD and will be closed the rest of the day on Labor Day Monday, September 3.
Strength: Max Effort 100m Row
WOD A: D-Star
As many rounds as possible in 12 mins of:
- 5 Squat Snatches 115 lbs
- 10 Ring Dips
Post total rounds.
WOD B: Nedu
8 rounds for time of:
- 12 Consecutive Wall Balls 20 lbs
- 200 m Run
Post total time.
Log results to your CSV BEYOND THE WHITEBOARD account
WLCWW Workout Requirement
- EVERY DAY for 56 days? What? That usually gets your attention! The idea here is that you start to relate to yourself as something that is designed to move since your long-term health is dependent on not being sedentary. No, we would NEVER ask you to go full intensity every day for 56 days - so understanding the difference between a workout and active recovery is essential. In the following video, we will talk about the various ways to fulfill on the workout requirement so that you're able to be consistent, and are successful at making movement a daily habit.
WLCWW Preparation Checklist
- Review WLCWW rules and FAQs
- Fill our your WLC profile page - include whatever relevant health stats that are important to you
- Visit the WLC blog and read all posts from the beginning
- Visit the WLC Forums and get involved in the conversation (at your gym and worldwide)
- Print out allowable foods list, circle the things you like
- Create simple, basic meal plan for yourself with 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Create your shopping list
- Inventory your refrigerator and pantry - clean out any non-WLC compliant foods
- Look at your schedule - pencil in where daily workouts and mobilizing will go.
- Research restaurants in your area that offer menu items that are WLC compliant
- Brainstorm rest-day movements/workouts that meet your needs of active recovery
- Obtain mobilization tools for use at home during challenge - lax ball, pvc pipe, foam roller