12 min total
- 200m Shuttle Sprint (50 easy, 50 quicker, repeat)
- 10-15 Hip & Back Extensions
- 10 Lunges
- 10 Push-ups 5 Strict Pull-ups
Each time make the “quicker” 50m dash a bit quicker.
- In the 2nd round switch the hip & back extensions to glute ham raises.
- In the 3rd round instead of hip & back extensions or glute ham raises attempt a 60 second plank hold on the GHD with your stomach towards the floor.
3 rounds for time of:
- 100 Double Unders Yoke Carry, 350/200 lbs, 50 ft
- 25 GHD Sit-ups
GHD sit-ups = to parallel Goal: Sub 12 min
Substitute carrying a barbell if you don't have a yoke. Lighten the load to something you are challenged with but can confidently carry if needed. Scale reps on GHD Sit Up as needed
Roll/Smash Upper Back, Lats, and Calves
What fictional character would you choose to be?