Charlie's facial expression shows strong intra-abdominal pressure stabilizing the lumbar spine. Charlie and the SV crew keeps it TOIGHT like a TOYGER!
Intra-abdominal pressure: Pressure within the abdominal cavity. Increases in intra-abdominal pressure during lifting stiffen and support the lumbar vertebrae to help prevent the spine from buckling under compressive loads. The action of the abdominal muscles can increase this pressure and contribute to spinal support.
Complete as many rounds as possible in 7 mins of:
- 3 Thrusters, 100 lbs 3 Pull Up (Chest To Bar)s
- 6 Thrusters, 100 lbs 6 Pull Up (Chest To Bar)s
- 9 Thrusters, 100 lbs 9 Pull Up (Chest To Bar)s
- 12 Thrusters, 100 lbs 12 Pull Up (Chest To Bar)s
- 15 Thrusters, 100 lbs 15 Pull Up (Chest To Bar)s
- 18 Thrusters, 100 lbs 18 Pull Up (Chest To Bar)s
- 21 Thrusters, 100 lbs 21 Pull Up (Chest To Bar)s
If you complete the round of 21, go on to 24. If you complete 24, go on to 27, etc.View Gym Results
- Handstand Hold tabata :20/:10 x 16
- L Sit Hold tabata :20/:10 x 16
“Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here.”
― Donald J. Trump