We are at the next stage of the OPEN SV! What a fitting time to have a 12.2 snatch WOD in the middle of our snatch cycle! Plan on for your best strategy, most efficient movement and all out test of strength and stamina.
- Treat the first 30 as if it is a warm up.
- Use the LEGS
- Keep the bar moving at a straight verticle path.
- Breathe through the fast consecutive sets and keep your feet under you.
- Get fast with the bar with your hooks while staying calm and cool.
- When you start dropping the bar, RESET FAST and GO!
- Manage the clock and do not redline too soon.
We trained well SV, let's do this!
Optimus Prime's strategy?- 90 Reps. 30 < 2M, 30 < 5:30M, 30 < 9-10M
Today's WOD menu: Please be sure you are signed-in before attending class:
Proceed through the sequence below completing as many reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
- 30 Snatch (M 75 / F 45 lbs)
- 30 Snatch (M 135 / F 75 lbs)
- 30 Snatch (M 165 / F 100 lbs)
- Max Rep Snatch (M 210 / F 120 lbs)
This workout begins from the standing position with the barbell loaded to the starting weight. In the Snatch, the barbell goes directly from the ground to overhead in one motion without stopping at the shoulders. This can be a muscle snatch, a power snatch, a squat snatch or a split snatch. Score is total reps completed in 10min.
Along with submitting scores for validation, log results to your CSV BEYOND THE WHITEBOARD account.